I Tre Fiori In Matera, Italy

I Tre Fiori



I Tre Fiori

I Tre FioriI Tre FioriI Tre Fiori


I Tre Fiori


I Tre Fiori - I Tre Fiori is a popular choice amongst travelers in Matera, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Take advantage of the hotel's car park, Wi-Fi in public areas. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer desk, mosquito net, shower, hair dryer, bathrobes to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes I Tre Fiori the perfect choice for your stay in Matera.

Hotel Name I Tre Fiori
Addressline Via Fosse Ardeatine 4
City Matera
Zip Code 75100
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 16.61157 - 40.657139
Continent Europe


I Tre Fiori


I Tre Fiori Video





I Tre Fiori


You Might Also Like:
  • Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Independence, MO In Independence (MO), United States
  • C & N Resort and Spa In Phuket, Thailand
  • A Fei Surf Inn I In Kenting, Taiwan
  • Veeve 3 Bed House Avondale Road Wimbledon In London, United Kingdom
  • Abla Beach Hotel & Apartments Zanzibar In Zanzibar, Tanzania
  • Baan Rare Guesthouse In Udon Thani, Thailand
  • Residence La Medicea In Florence, Italy
  • Bidwood Suite Hotel In Nairobi, Kenya
  • Shenzhen Style Apartment In Shenzhen, China
  • Hotel LN Courtyard In Ajmer, India
  • 7 Days Inn Wuhan Wuchang Railway Station Subway Station Branch In Wuhan, China
  • Guest House suna no shiro In Osaka, Japan
  • Villa la Vista In Lumio, France
  • Qingmu Hotel Changzhou Founder Building In Changzhou, China
  • City Flat In Zurich, Switzerland

  • Related: I Tre Fiori In Matera, Italy